【1】If the sun were to rise in the west, I'd never change my mind to love you forever
即使太阳从西边出来,我对你的爱也不会改变。(顺便温习一下虚拟语气吧)
【2】I'm so happy with you in this starry night
在这繁星闪烁的夜晚,跟你在一起非常快乐。
【3】I love stars, and you're as beautiful as a star
我喜欢明星,你和明星一样漂亮(是俗了点,可人家就这麽说!)
【4】My love for you is as deep as the sea
对你的'爱,似海深。
【5】I'll love you as long as I live
爱你一辈子(爱你千万年)。
【6】If you go away, I'll be blue I'll miss you when you leave
假如你走了,我会很沮丧。你离开,我会很想念。
【7】That reminds me too much of you
那使我很想你。(并不一定要用think、miss等单词哦)
【8】I'm sending your favorite red rose to feast your eyes upon
我要送你你最喜爱的红玫瑰,让你欣赏。(女孩子都喜欢红玫瑰?)
【9】Will you accept me? I wanna share my life with you
你答应我的求婚吗?我想永远和你在一起。
【10】In all weathers,I go with you!
风雨无阻,我跟定你了
【11】I fall in love with you at first sight
我对你是一见钟情
【12】I heel over head fall in love with you
我为你神魂颠倒
【13】Let's hitch it
让我们拴在一起吧
【14】You are my only one
你是我今生的唯一
【15】You are a woman of my dream
你是我的梦中情人
【16】You are my dearest love
你是我的至爱
【17】You look more beautiful every time I see you
每次见到你,你都更漂亮。(妙就妙在用more这个词,很简单地就表示出“一次比一次更”漂亮的意思)
【18】I love you with all my heart
我全心全意爱你。
【19】I love you for you
我真心爱你!(简单吧!当你想表示爱的是对方的人,而不是其他如钱财,权势等,就可以这样说)
【20】For the same reason you like me, I like you, too
我也喜欢你啊,就想你喜欢我一样。
用来表达爱意的英文句子
You make me the happiest man in the world.
你使我成为世界上最幸福的男人。
My love,You are like a flower,So sweet and pure and fair.
我的爱人,你就像一朵鲜花,那么甜蜜、纯洁而秀雅。
Your kiss still burns on my lips,everyday of mine is so beautiful.
你的吻还在我的唇上发烫,从此我的日子变得如此美丽。
Love understands love;it needs no talk.
相爱的心息息相通,无需用言语倾诉。
Love me little and love me long.
不求情意绵绵,但求天长地久。
My heart belongs to you.
我的心属于你。
Thank you for standing behind me,In all that I do
感谢你一直支持着我,不论我做了些什么
Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.
看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。
You are the apple of my eye.
你是我心中的女神。
You light up my life.
你照亮我的生命。
I can't live without you.
我没有你活不下去。
You mean the world to me.
你对我来说是最重要的。
Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。
A heart that loves is always young.
有爱的心永远年轻。
You mean the world to me.
你对我来说是最重要的。
Every day without you is like a book without pages.
没有你的日子就像一本没有书页的书。
Never stop smiling, not even when you’re sad, some man fall in love with your smile.
永远都不要停止微笑,即使在你难过的时候,说不定有人会因为你的微笑而爱上你。
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won’t make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can’t have him.
想念一个人最糟糕的方式就是坐在他身旁,而知道你不能拥有他。
To love and to be loved is the greatest happiness of existence.
爱人和被人爱是人生最大的幸福。
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
True love’s the gift which God has given to man alone beneath the heaven.
真爱是上帝单独赐予普天下芸芸众生的礼物。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
Without you?I’d be a soul without a you?I’d be an emotion without a ’m a face without expression,A heart with no you by my side,I’m just a flame without the heat. ——Elle Kimberly Schmick
没有你?我将是一个没有目的的灵魂;没有你?我的情感将没有了根基;我将是一张没有表情的脸;一颗停止跳动的心;没有你在我身边;我只是一束没有热量的火焰。
表达爱意的英文句子
two people who are extremely compatible and will have a great life together
指两个人非常合适,未来将会有美好的生活
We are a match made in heaven. Let’s get married.
例:我们太合适了,结婚吧。
To fall head over heels in love,to fall completely in love
指完全地陷入爱河
He has fallen head over heels in love with Jane.
例: 他和简妮坠入爱河了。
To be smitten with someone
to be completely captivated by someone and feel immense joy
指完全被某人吸引住并且感觉非常快乐
Sally is smitten with this Gary chap she met the other day. She can’t stop talking about him.
例: 萨利完全被哪天遇见的那个小伙子格林迷住了。她一直谈论他。
To be the apple of someone’s eye
to be loved and treasured by someone, normally a parent
指被某人珍视,通常是父母
She is the apple of her father’s eye.
例: 她是父亲的掌上明珠。
To be a soul mate
to be someone who understands and accepts the other person completely
理解某人并完全接受某人
My husband is my best friend and my soul mate.
例: 我的丈夫是我最好的朋友,也是我的灵魂伴侣。
To take one’s breath away
when you are so in love with that person that you find it difficult to breathe
指你非常爱某个人,以至于呼吸都困难
You are so beautiful that you take my breath away.
例: 你太美了,美得让我窒息。
To be someone’s one and only
to be unique to the other person
指对某人来说独一无二的一个人
. You will always be my one and only love
例: 你永远是我的唯一。
To have a crush on someone
an informal idiomatic expression that describes young romantic infatuation
非正式用语,表示青少年的迷恋
Sally has had a crush on James since they were at university together.
例: 萨利从大学起就喜欢詹姆斯。
To fancy someone (British English),to find someone very attractive
指认为某人极具吸引力
My friend really fancies you.
例: 我的朋友认为你很有吸引力。
To love someone with all of one’s heart and soul
to love someone completely
全身心地爱某人
John loves Leslie with all his heart and soul.
例: 约翰全身心地爱着莱斯利。
注:本文部分文字与图片资源来自于网络,转载此文是出于传递更多信息之目的,若有来源标注错误或侵犯了您的合法权益,请立即后台留言通知我们,情况属实,我们会第一时间予以删除,并同时向您表示歉意
发表评论